Tuesday 31 December 2013

Wish

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I went to the town to have lunch with my hubbie, so by the time we got back from a boozy lunch there wasn't that much time left to craft ! I managed to make this ATC.


I coloured the ATC with pink Distress paint. I made sure it wasn't a complete cover, leaving little spots white. I then rubbed it with distress ink in a darker pink which colours the little spots slightly darker so you get a mottled effect. I used a cap from a tube or something for the rings and when I started making the white dots I couldn't stop ! Little Gog Lin was stamped on white paper, coloured and clear embossed as was the Banner. Both stamps are from Stampotique Originals.  I only used a bit of that. I placed Gog  on a bit of washi tape and put a bit more tape at the top. The sentiment is a chit chat sticker from TH and I also had to do a bit of doodling around that ! That was it !

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it…. 


2 comments:

  1. Love your mini piece of art here, Corrie! Interesting how you created your mottled background. I don't have Gog Lin, but I do have France's banner. I do need to get that out again, as I really love the way it gives a festive air wherever it is seen. My best wishes to you for a healthy and prosperous new year! Congrats, too, on your appointment to the Roc Nicholas DT! You will make her proud! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay ! Hope you had a lovely holiday season ! I wanted to wish you a happy, healthy, creative new year, filled with fun too ! Mwah right back at you !!

      Delete