Friday 6 December 2013

Magical wings

Hello fellow Crafters,

After I did my Art Journal today I had a bit of time left so I thought I'd make an ATC :


I painted the card pink and clear embossed some harlequins on it. Went around the edges with black Archival Ink. The stamp I used is called Bird Lady and is from Stampotique. I stamped her on book text and then coloured her with colour pencils without water today. I clear embossed her and placed her on a bit of washi tape. I doodled around the harlequins a bit with a white paint pen. I then stamped 2 of the words on the Tall Word Collage, also Stampotique and cut them out and glued them down on the ATC. That was it. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you like it…..

6 comments:

  1. Mooie achtergrond, wat een heerlijke creatieve dag heb je gehad, jammer genoeg was het bij mij ziekenhuis en boodschappen doen. Morgen is mijn Creadag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, het was inderdaad een fijne dag ! Ik hoop dat jij morgen net zo'n fijne dag zult hebben ! Veel plezier alvast !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  2. That little piece of washi tape is brilliantly placed on your ATC - fabulous.
    You use colour so brilliantly, wish I could be as bold as you are and your productivity is an inspiration in itself.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ATC, Corrie! I love when you stamp your images on text paper. Note to self: must try that soon! Seriously, you are on a roll, Girl Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC Corrie! I love this Roc's stamp too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun you should join the Take a Word Challenge this week it is "angels".

    ReplyDelete