Wednesday 18 December 2013

Fly

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made an ATC for Coby's Challenge on the Craftorij FB page.
She wanted us to use gold on our project. So here's what I made:




This ATC was started with gessoed book pages which were painted with gold acrylic paint that I rubbed off again in parts. I distressed the edges with Archival black ink and used rub ons (Tim Holtz) for the words. The feather stamp was a freebee with a magazine and the little elf is called Gog Lin and is from Stampotique.  I only got him this week. He is so cute….. You will find him HERE.

The feather and little Gog were stamped on white card, coloured with alcohol markers and clear embossed. That was it !

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it ….

16 comments:

  1. Perfect. love how he's floating on the leaf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. Have a lovely Christmas !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. Wondeful, I'm falling in love with that little chap :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is rather cute isn't he ??? Merry Christmas, Sam !
      Corrie x

      Delete
  4. Yes, I love Corrie !!! Both Gog Lin I have too and also really love, all the techniques you used and this wonderful freebie I didn't receive yet, I don't know why (when did you receive your issue at your side?....). Fab ATC !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco, I bought my issue last week in London where I was on holiday for a few days !

      Delete
  5. Gog Lin's magic carpet has turned into a leaf, and I love it. I picture him sailing along in an Autumn breeze! Cute little guy, Corrie...cute ATC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay, you are very kind ! Merry Christmas to you and Russ and Jake, of course !!!!
      Corrie x

      Delete
  6. I love the distressed appearance to the gold paint and the composition of the ATC as a whole.
    Festive Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a great Christmas and a happy new year too !!
      Corrie x

      Delete
  7. So cute excellent composition.
    Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deann, have a wonderful Christmas !!!
      Corrie x

      Delete