Monday 2 December 2013

Altered box

Hello fellow Crafters,

I fancied doing something different and I had an empty (chocolates) box lying around so I decided to change it into this :





This box measures 18 x 18 cm. I started by painting two layers of gesso on it. After that dried I painted it with PaperArtsy Fresco paint in Ice Blue.  I used the following stamps:
Ink & the dog, Vintage, ID01 from PaperArtsy
Mini MN 29 also from Paperartsy
The main image was stamped on tissue paper and then adhered to the box, the rest of the stamps were stamped straight on the box. I also made some circles with a top from an empty tube and some white gesso. I finished it off with some paper flowers which were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and one paper and one metal embellishment !
Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you like it ….


6 comments:

  1. Wow een prachtige doos is het geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful alteration, hope you enjoyed the chocolates?!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie doos is het geworden, mooie kleur heb je ook gekozen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Corrie! This remake is absolutely gorgeous. I so love vintage so this is something that really speaks to me. Nice to see you following your heart here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous box Corrie, great work on that !! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete