Sunday 29 December 2013

Andy Warhol Inspired Art Journal

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made this Art Journal a while ago and thought I'd share it with you today. I was inspired by the Andy Warhol paintings of Marilyn Monroe. I used Stampotique's Bird Lady.


I stamped her 4 times and coloured her in Andy Warhol style. I used colour pencils. I added the polkadots to her dress. I doodled the black and white border around it and that was that. I glued the whole thing on pink tissue paper, then on music tissue paper and after that I glued it in my Art Journal.

Thank s for stopping by !

Hope you like it…..

6 comments:

  1. Fab background colours and love your repeated image idea

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your concept and love that stamp designed by Roc Nicholas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using the repeat image. Nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Bird Lady in all her ever-changing polka-dot finery...but, I notice the bird is the same in all the quadrants! Great play on the Andy Warhol technique, Corrie! Great fun; great art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig, leuk idee!!
    Fijne jaarwisseling!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea, love the colours and the repetition, this is very beautiful Corrie!!! I’d like to wish you and your family A Happy and Healthy New Year, super creative but I have no doubt about that! :) Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete