Wednesday 18 December 2013

Ho Ho Ho

Hello fellow Crafters,

I made this tag for the third week of the Stampotique Designers Challenge. The theme is Anything goes and if you hop on over HERE  and have a go,  you can win yourself $ 30,-- of those lovely stamps !!!


I cut this tag out of green polka dot paper and used a bit of left over Christmas paper for the top and the bottom. I inked the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. I then stamped 'Uncle Buck' on white card and coloured him as usual with watercolour pencils. He also got clear embossed. I cut his hat out of some red glitter paper and topped it with what is supposed to be a snowflake I think because it came in a pack of Christmas related bits for card making. The ho ho ho was made with sticky letters. Lastly I matted the tag on red card and put the green ribbon through the top.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it….


5 comments:

  1. Who says polka dots and strips don't go together (my mother!)? Love the tag you created this week, Corrie. Clever, fun hat for Uncle Buck! He is such a sad-looking character that you just can help but fall in love with him. I love it when you make the reinforcers for your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat hoiu ik van die kleur groen, zo mooi. Weer lekker aan het werk op je eigen plekje? Dat je genoten hebt was te zien, fijn hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. En Corrie, veel inspiratie opgedaan in UK!
    Deze is ook weer zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete