Thursday 27 October 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have a postcard to share. It is a postcard from London as our Janet Klein has been visiting London and brought out this set for that especially. 


I made the background with a years old stencil by Visible Image which I think fits perfectly. I coloured the images and cut them out then adhered them to the card. I found a postage stamp that worked well colour wise so I decided to use that. I used an AALL & Create stamp by Tracy for the postmark. I stamped it around the edge here and there and added some more stamping with a text stamp by Janet. 
The sentiment is London Slang for a cup of tea and I thought that was quite funny! 
I added some shading under her and Big Ben and that was that !

You find the London Goofball HERE. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Pure delight here, Corrie - I'm loving the colour punch of the stamp that takes one right to the flower eye. Well done, and I'm so with you on the perfection of that background...

    ReplyDelete