Tuesday 25 October 2022

Confident

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a card with all Tracy Evans stamps. Just the stencil is by Abs. It came out exactly as I wanted but this was the second attempt as the first background was too dark. 


Here's how:


First I used a scoreboard and a scoring tool to make the ridges in the card stock. I then swiped Distress Oxide ink over it to give it some colour and visual texture. I used Fossilised Amber. 
Next I stamped the flower on it. I was worried it wouldn't stamp right because of the texture but it was not problem. 


I had already coloured the flowers for the other background that is now in the bin, but I decided to add some more colour. I painted them with Distress Oxide inks; I used Fossilised Amber, Rusty Hinge and Cracking Campfire. I also coloured the buds on the card. 


I added a little bit of stencilling to add more interest. I used Oxide Ink in Rusty Hinge. 


Some stamping, of course! 


I went around the edges with a blending tool and Distress Oxide ink Ground Espresso to give it a bit more of a vintage feel. I also stuck the flowers on, I used dimensional adhesive. 


Next I stamped part of this stamp and heat embossed it with ochre yellow powder. I then cut the sentiments apart, putting the ones that I wasn't going to use away for later. 


I splattered some white acrylic paint on the panel using a Posca white paint pen and added the sentiment
My white card base was too stark for this card so I took my Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink and went around the edges. 



When the ink had dried I glued the card panel to it.   




I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#45 - Digital Bubbles by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#350 - Splattered Numbers by Tracy Evans
#752 - Elegant Stems by Tracy Evans
#754 - Power Of The Word by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the fantastic AALL & Create products and a list 
of international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today! 


3 comments:

  1. I’m the bin😂 I hope you used both sides 😂 great idea for the wood panelling , quicker and easier than masking tape technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a knockout card - this is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete