Saturday 1 October 2022

Candy...

 Hi everyone! 

It's the 1st of October ! Can you believe it ? Summer has just flown by...

There is a new challenge over at Country View Challenges and the theme is 'Halloween of harvest' and it was set by Miriam. I have made a journal page:


Here's how:


I stamped my focal point first and decided to watercolour him. I stamped the hat first, then masked it off and stamped the cat. 


Here he is, all coloured up and ready to go.


Time for the background. I put this stencil (#146 Reverse Cobweb by AALL & Create) down on my page and sprinkled pigment powder on it. I then sprayed water over the top and too the stencil off again.


This is the result after drying. I did use the brayer and rolled some grey paint along the edges of the page to tidy it up a little. 


Next I added some random stamping.


Next, I put down some washi tape and placed the cat on it. Lastly I added a sentiment. 



We would love you to play along with us just make sure to read the rules first. You will find them HERE. 

Thanks for stopping by today !  




7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous Halloween page! I love your background, the stencil and colours are perfect and showcase the scaredy cat in that cute witches hat so beautifully 😊. Happy October! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome make! Love this Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page, Corrie!!! The background and your colouring are just awesome!!! Have a happy October!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this Corrie - fabulous page

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Corrie, I love your pigment powder background! Take care and have a very happy October, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, Corrie. I'm loving the cat and colour, both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Corrie! Happy nearly Halloween, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete