Wednesday 17 July 2019

You are my favourite human

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost for AALL & Create where today I have a card to share.


And here's how:


I made a gel print with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


Seeing where I want the monster and the sentiment. 


I stamped both images on my print and coloured the letters of the sentiment. I added some background stamping and shading under the monster. 


I also stamped the monster separately and coloured him with a combination of Copic Markers and coloured pencils. I then cut the image out and adhered it over the one on the card. I added some splatters with a white paint pen and added a white line along the edges. Lastly I glued the panel onto a white card base. 






I have used :
Stencil #29 by Autour de Maw
Stamp set #211 - Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz
Stamp set #216 - Monsterous by Olga Heldwein 

For more information about the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment