Friday 12 July 2019

Imagine

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft post I have made an art journal page.


I started with gluing book paper to the page, I then added beige paint, white paint and then light blue paint using a brayer. Next I stamped the flowers with Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China and used the brayer again to add the brown to the edges of the book paper. I also added a line around the page. Next I stamped the lion, on the page and on a piece of white card stock. I coloured him, cut him out and adhered him to the page. I added some pencil as shading under him. Lastly I stamped the sentiment. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Just love this page... the colours are, of course, right up my street, and I love those painty book pages. Definitely the king of the jungle!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete