Friday 19 July 2019

Keep calm

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft post I have made a postcard.


I made the background with watercolour paper and Distress Oxide Sprays. I did some background stamping and then stamped the images, coloured them, cut them out and adhered them onto the card. I placed all the images on some washi tape so they are not floating. Lastly I stamped the sentiment (which is a combination of two sentiments) and cut it into strips; it was also glued to the card and drew a black line around the postcard. 

I have used the following stamps:



Thanks for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Your work is so fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mijn favoriete mannetje. Je hebt 'm erg leuk geportretteerd!

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrie, sorry not been around much, busy with puppy training. LOVE this crazy idea, all the accessories are fabulous.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and fabulous card with a weird and wonderful stamped main image and a great sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete