Tuesday 2 July 2019

A blue and green tag

Hello everyone,

welcome to the second inspiration piece for the challenge over at Country View Challenges. I am hosting this month and I have chosen the theme of blues and greens. Use them any way you like as long as the main colours are blues and greens, easy ! You could win a £20 voucher for the shop too !
Here's mine:



If you'd like to know how I made this then hope over you my YouTube Channel where you will find a VIDEO

or you can click on the picture below:




Thank you so much for stopping by today !



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Always love this colour combo and add in a fabulous selction of carefully chosen images and I'm sold! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag and flower stamp-love the blues and greens
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great theme Corrie..I really enjoyed making my mermaid in greens and blues! Your tag is fab, you have used the Visible Image stamps brilliantly. Happy July! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooi Corrie, zag het al langskomen op FB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make it look so easy Corrie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, Corrie!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete