Thursday 4 July 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you. For today's Vera Lane Studio Post I have made a postcard and an ATC.


This postcard was made with a piece of watercolour paper and Distress Oxide sprays. I then added some paints with a brayer to get it more the same colours as the girl, adding mostly ochre. I also added a piece of old booktext. The girl was coloured with coloured pencils. 
I have used the newly released set called : 'Heart and Star' and you can find it HERE


The second project is a little ATC with one of the collage sheet Fat Cats. I think he is hilarious.. lol 
I added a piece of a doily to the gel printed ATC and some washi tape for him to sit on. The white dots and the sticker finished it off. 

You'll find the Fat Cats HERE. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment