Wednesday 10 July 2019

Do new things everyday.

Hello everyone,

For my post for AALL & Create today, I have made a tag.


Here's how:


First I cut a tag out of watercolour paper and added modelling paste through this fabulous stencil ! 


After the modelling paste was dry I sprayed the tag with Lindy's Stamping sprays. I had forgotten how much I love these sprays. I used so called 'Flat Fabios' which is a spray without any sparkle. I also love the names they give the colours: Tilt-a-wheel teal and Merry-go-round green. 


When the ink was dry I added some scrapings of white acrylic paint. 


Next: stamping ! yay ! I randomly stamped the background with Distress Oxide inks in the same-ish colours and added some black stamping for contrast. I also added a doodle line along the edges. 


Next I stamped the flowers I was going to use. The one with the Hexagonal background is slightly bigger than the other one. 


I coloured them with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I also chose the sentiment 'Do new things everyday' and stamped that too. 


And here is the whole thing together. I really like how this came out but that is probably because greens and blues are one of my favourite colour combinations. 



I have used the following stamps:
#211 - Count on you
#200 - Hope
#205 - Postal Rose
#206 Hexagonal Stem
Stencil:
#49 - Rota Vitae

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, including a worldwide stockist list please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !


8 comments:

  1. Love this Corrie, one of the nicest tags I’ve seen.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Corrie, the colours are stunning ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is perfect: the colours, the background, the flowers, the sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully artistic! I especially love what the stenciling adds to the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drawn to these colours when this appeared in my Pinterest feed! I love those blues and greens together. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! It’s a lovely creative tag.

    ReplyDelete