Wednesday 24 July 2019

Imagine, a tag book for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create post I have made a tag book. I love making little books, it is very satisfying.





I used lots of stamps and stencils for this and here's how I made it:


I cut these tags with a die from white card stock and gave them some colour with Acrylic paints on the gelli plate. I also used the stencils with a darker shade to add some interest. 


I made the tags into an accordion book with washitape; I used extra glue to make sure everything stays put. I then stamped the backgrounds. By the way the back is roughly the same, printed and stamped as well. 


Next I took stamp sets #199 and @200 and stamped them on the tags and on white card stock. I also chose the sentiments and stamped those too. 


I coloured all the flowers, using Copic Markers. 


After cutting them out I adhered them over the top of the stamped images. I then added splatters with a white paint pen.. I love this effect. 




I then added the sentiments; I matted them on black card stock to make them stand out more and added a ribbon so you can close the book:


I also decorated the front tag on the back because it shows when the book is closed. The rest of the tags are just painted and stencilled at the back. 











I have used the following stamps:
#211 - Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz
#212 - Bright side by Aida Domisiewicz 
#199 - Eclectic stems by Tracy Evans
#200 - Hope by Tracy Evans

Stencils:
#30 - Numbers by Autour de Mwa
#41 - Mickle Muckle by Autour de Mwa
#58 - Mock Croc by Autour de Maw

For more information about all the fab AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 



2 comments:

  1. I've never made a project like this--absolutely wonderful techniques & elements!

    ReplyDelete