Friday 6 April 2018

It's never too late..

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft project I have made a triptych of ATC's. I kept it fairly simple as these little critters speak for themselves !



I cut three pieces of paper to the size of ATC's (3,5 x 2,5") I then put them back together with washi tape so I could stamp over the cuts. 
I stamped the monsters first and then coloured them with Copic markers. I also added some shading underneath them. Next I added the clouds, I stamped them with Distress Ink in Broken China and lastly I stamped the sentiment over the top. You will find a list of all the stamps used with links at the bottom of this post. 


This one is sooooo cute, don't you think? 



These two are amazed by their friend... 



I have used the following stamps: 

KTZ193 - Les Monstres des Carpates
KTZ169 - Dreamer


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. I just adore this ATC triptych of little monsters - brilliant colouring as always, and so much fun.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - happy-looking monsters just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete