Thursday 12 April 2018

Be in full bloom

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday to you !

For today's Vera Lane Studio inspiration I have made an art journal page with the latest release, the Fleur Fairies and a postcard with an oldie but goodie... Ester Jean.


This page was made with a gelli print (what else?) lol. 
I added the dictionary words and some washi tape. I resized and printed the fleur Fairies and coloured them with my Copic Markers. I then cut them out and adhered them to my page together with a sentiment. 

You will find this set HERE




This postcard came about when I kept finding Ester Jean. I coloured her last year on holiday and i kept wanting to use her but didn't have a background that I thought fitted her. When I had a gelli printing session last week, with a friend and this print came out, Ester Jean was the first image that came to mind to use with it. So that is what I did. I added a little stamping on the left and some silver sparkly washi tape. 

You will find Ester Jean HERE.



Thank you for stopping by today ! See you next Thursday ! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the background on your aged to perfection page. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am all over that Aged to Perfection card...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete