Monday 9 April 2018

Published again !

Hello everyone,

I was so happy when the latest Stampers' Sampler was delivered to my house and I found that I had some decorated envelopes and cards in it.

It is always such a thrill to see my work in print !






I always send my cards in decorated envelopes and sometimes they publish them too. Like these two. 


I made this card a while ago and it is part of a set of 8 I sent in. Hopefully the other ones will be published at a later date. 




I was extremele pleased to see I had a three page article with cards made with Katzelkraft Stamps. 



I love these funny animals and it's great that they are in the magazine! 



And the last page. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous creations! Well done you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat ontzettend leuk voor je, Corry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Corrie! Fantastic work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Corrie, and very well deserved, your cards and envelopes are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldig leuk en mooie kaarten staan erin. Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Corrie - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete