Friday 20 April 2018

April Showers

Hello everyone,

Today, for Katzelkraft, I have a small art journal page to share.


I painted the page with blue paint and then overpainted it with white to make it lighter. I then stamped and stencilled the page. The girl was stamped directly on the page and also on white card stock. I coloured the one on the card stock and cut her out. I then glued her onto the one on the page. That way you don't have to cut out every detail like the umbrella handle for instance. 
The sentiment was stamped with letter stamps. 

I have used the following stamps: 
KTZ130 - Mini Background
KTZ131- Mini Background


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



5 comments:

  1. Wat een ontzettend leuk kaartje , Corry ....heb even op je blog rond gekeken , je maakt echt superleuke dingen
    Kom je ook eens op mijn blog kijken , en misschien volgen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Corrie, the more you look at the background the more you see. Have a very happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this made me laugh, Corrie - more like an April Hurricane. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete