Wednesday 11 April 2018

Eat more...

Hello everyone,

For today's VivaLasVegaStamps!  post I have an art journal page to show you. This cat has just got the cream eh... custard I think. lol.


The background is a mop up page from a gelli plate, you know at the end where there are so many left over paint bits. Sometimes these turn out really nice and I thought this one was great so I decided to use it for this page. I added some stamping and white splatters. After the cat was adhered I also added some more shading under him. 


He looks like he's having a great time, doesn't he ...


Not sure I'll take his advice though.. 

Anyway, I have used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. I love the mop up background, as you say often the best bit. Great page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, and you're quite correct about the mop-up background. This one's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. Love the cat the colours and the menu choice of Doctor Who!

    ReplyDelete