Friday 13 April 2018

Pretend it's a plan !

Hello everyone,

I had loads of fun today, making this art journal page for Katzelkraft. It made me chuckle...


I like putting some humor into my projects and I think I succeeded this time... lol 
Anyway, this is a gelli printed background on which I stamped some script and did some doodling. I also stamped the bottom rat and the cat on the page. 
Next I stamped everything on white card stock. I masked the umbrella after stamping it so it looks like the rat is sitting in it. He doesn't look very happy, does he ? lol 
Next I coloured the images with my Copic Markers and cut them out. I drew a line along the top so I could 'hang' the umbrella on it. I adhered the images to the page and added some shading underneath the rat and the cat on the ground. Lastly I drew a white line along the edges and added the sentiment. This is made out of 2 Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers. 

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for a big laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Brought a smile to my face on this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun! Reminds me of something we say at School - just pretend it's in the lesson plan! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is marvellous, Corrie - another quote to steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete