Sunday 1 April 2018

To the moon and back

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal,

Today I have made a card for Hobbycompleet de Duif. They have started carrying the AAL & Create line and we are all doing something with these fabulous stamps.

Voor vandaag heb ik een kaartje gemaakt voor Hobbycompleet de Duif met de hun nieuwe lijn nl. AAL & Create. Het hele DT team maakt voorbeelden met deze fantastische stempels.



For this CaS card I have stamped the girl without her balloon and the moon. I then added the string and bow to make it look as if she is hanging from the moon. I coloured the images, stamped the sentiment and then thought it needed something else. So I stamped some clouds on blue patterned paper and cut them out. I glued them on the card as well. I have used sets #5 and #22 for this card. 

Voor deze CAS kaart heb ik eerst het meisje zonder haar ballon gestempeld en daarna de maan. Ik heb beide toen verbonden met het touwtje en een strikje. Nadat ik alles had ingekleurd met Copics en de tekst had gestempeld vond ik dat er nog iets ontbrak. Dus toen heb ik de wolkjes op een restje blauw designpapier gestempeld, uitgeknipt en opgeplakt.  Voor deze kaart heb ik set #5 en #22 gebruikt. 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Leuk dat je er was ! 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - I've also got this stamp set, and have had plenty of fun with it myself, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that stamp set - love the 'all tied up' look!

    ReplyDelete