Tuesday 16 February 2016

Shine bright

Hello everyone,

For my DT post for Visible Image today I have used another one of the lovely new stamp sets. This one is called 'Shine bright' and I have made a tag and a CAS card with it.






For this project I painted a tag with Dylusions acrylic paint. When this had dried I used a Tim Holtz stencil and red Dylusions paint to add the sunburst. I used a black Archival ink pad to stamp some script here and there and also to add some black around the edges. Next I stamped the light bulb on a piece of white card stock, coloured it with my Copic markers, cut it out and adhered it to the tag.  I added the word 'bright' which is part of the sentiment that goes with the bulb. Lastly I added some white accents here and there. 


I used the new stamp set 'Shine Bright' and a script stamp from the 'Revolution set'





This clean and simple card was made by cutting a panel of white card stock that was slightly smaller than the card. I stamped both the light bulb and the sentiment with Jet Black Archival ink. I made sure it was dry before adding Distress Ink in two shades of yellow with a blending tool. I then added some orange around the word shine. 
With a black fine liner I added a line and then filled it with this black and white pattern. The panel was then adhered to the card. 


For this card I only used the 'Shine Bright' Stamp set. 


You will find the lovely stamps of Visible Image HERE... 



Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. lovely vibrant colors Corrie! I love the shine bright stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, You are creating amazing art with those stamps. The bright colours work so perfectly.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beiden zo mooi! Die 1e is mijn favoriet; prachtig zoals die stralen de warmte van de lamp weergeven! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super Corrie and your wonderful colouring has made them shine brilliantly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super Corrie and your wonderful colouring has made them shine brilliantly! xx

    ReplyDelete