Tuesday 2 July 2024

Life is good, you should get one!

 Hi everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create post, I made a banner card. I used a die to cut this out. I used a whole array of stamps and other stuff. You'll find a short description of how I made this under the first photo. 


Here's how:


I cut out the largest of the banners as I needed to room for what I wanted to put on it. I cut it out of a piece of gelli plate mop up paper. 


The paper had an imprint of this stencil on it. I thought it looked nice. Also I needed it to be fairly light as I had to colour on this.....


...because these palm trees are so intricate that I didn't want to attempt to cut them out. I could have left a little white border all around but I don't really like that. So I coloured them straight on the print. 


I also stamped the VW camper van which I planned to colour with watercolour paints. I ended up using those but also coloured pencils... 


Some background stamping ..


The trees all coloured. I used Faber Castell Pitt Artist pens. They are waterproof after drying. I then added some coloured pencil here and there. 


I decided to add some rub-ons too. I love these rub-ons.. they are fab! 


Here it is all put together. I stamped a bird on the roof, just for a bit of fun! I added one of the text strips from the Laugh Lines set. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stamps (all by Autour De Mwa & Co.):
#1156 - Numero Uno
#1162 - Cirque
#1181 - Dot Dash Grid
#1184 - Babylon Camper
#1183 - Caravan Palmeraie
#1046 - Road To Nowhere

Stencil: 
#117 - Petals and Pods by Janet Klein

Die:
#46 - Heart Marks The Spot by AALL & Create

Rub-on: 
#10 - Red Red Wine by Autour De Mwa & Co 

Ephemera:
#47 - Laugh Lines by Author De Mwa & Co

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


or 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment