Tuesday 16 July 2024

Throw on a crown..

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create post I have made a journal page. It could also easily be a 6 x 6 card. 


Here's how:


FIrst I stamped this little girl and coloured her. I then cut her out. I wanted her to be a queen so I stamped, coloured and cut out a crown as well. As always I used Copic Markers for the colouring. 


I then made a gelli print. First I used a brayer and rolled a light yellow on the plate. I then placed the stencil and put some paper on the top. I rubbed the paper to get the paint off in the holes of the stencil. I then took the paper off and used pieces of sponge to add the blue in the flowers and green in the leaves. I used two shades of blue and two shades of green.


Here's a better look. I waited until it was dry and then used my brayer again to roll white paint over the plate and then took a print.. 


This is what that print looked like..


After toning it down, I added some stamping using black, green and grey inks. 


I also added a few pieces of rub-on and went around the edges with a black stamp pad, but only where the stamping is. 


Next I added some washi tape.


The sentiment came from this set.


And here she is all put together looking fabulous! 




I have used the following AALL & Create products

Washi tape #18 - Poets by Janet Klein
Washi tape #68 - 7 Seas by Janet Klein

Stencil #138 Rosy Posy by Bipasha Bk

Rub-Ons #3 - Greeny Meanies by Autour De Mwa & Co

Stamps:
#284 - Hat Dreams by Janet Klein
#973 - Equations by Janet Klein
#706 - Queen Dee by Janet Klein
#1132 - Blooming Wildly by Janet Klein
#1181 - Dot Dash Grid by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1156 - Numero Uni by Autour De Mwa & Co

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit:


or


Thank you for stopping by ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment