Tuesday 23 July 2024

I don't have the energy...

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another project for AALL & Create. This time I have used one of the new Memory Dex dies. I really like them; I am usually not too keen on dies but I really like these. Anyway, here it is:


Here's how I made this:



First, I cut out the Memory Dex card; I used some of the Design Paper for that. 


I still had these sprigs lying around from a different project so I decided to use some of those today.


I added a tiny amount of white paint with a brayer to tone the paper down slightly and added some stamping. 


I stamped the cat twice, once on card stock to colour and once on the card so I could cut off all the little whiskers and other details that are impossible to cut out. When I glue the coloured cat onto the one on the card you won't see that I cut off those little details. 


I took one of these sentiments and cut it smaller. It is only a small card after all. 


So here it is! All finished. I put the pieces of sprig I wanted to use on the card and glued them down. I cut off anything sticking outside to far or obstructing the little holes at the bottom. I added the image and the sentiment and then used a green coloured pencil to add shadow under the cat and a black pen to underline the sentiment. I also added some white splatters. 



I have used:

Stamps:
#1156 - Numero Uno by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1124 - Cheesed To Meet You by Autour De Mwa & Co

Design Paper:
#7 - Papyrus Vert by Autour De Mwa & Co

Epemera:
#47 - Laugh Lines by Autour De Mwa & Co 

Dies:
#42 - Papyrus Essence 
#50 - Sunshine Splendour 

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


or


Thank you for stopping by! 




2 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf weer Corrie!
    Ik wilde geen schattige dierenstempels meer kopen..... Helaas mijn voornemen hield geen stand. Heb deze kat inmiddels ook besteld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je ! Tja, zo gaat dat. Haha. Corrie x

      Delete