Tuesday 9 July 2024

Party hard, celebrate harder..

 Hi everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another project for AALL & Create. I have made a card today featuring stamps and ephemera by Bipasha Bk. 


Here's how I made it:


I started off with colouring this dog and his party hat with Copic Markers. Isn't he cute ... 


Next I coloured the balloons also using Copics; I cut off the strings because they would be impossible to cut out. 



Next I cut a card with this die set. I also cut a little tab but didn't use it in the end. I think it got lost on my desk somewhere..


I coloured the card with Distress Oxide ink and then added some stencilling. I used an Embossing Ink dabber over this stencil and because the dabber was very wet it became a little worn looking which I actually really like. I used white embossing powder. 


I then stamped the balloon stamp again but this time just the strings. I used Versafine Clair which doesn't dry very well over the embossing. So I embossed the black strings with clear embossing powder, that way it is dry instantly. 


I added some washi tape, glued the balloons in place and added a little bit of stamping. 


Next I added some sweeties for the dog. He needs his treats! 


I glued down the dog and the sentiment. I also cut out a piece of black paper and rounded the corners to serve as a mat for the card. Lastly I splattered some white paint on it with a paint pen. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Die #34 - SkyCrossed Paradise by AALL & Create
Stencil #78 - Cloistergrille by Olga Heldwein
Ephemera #59 - Candies & Doughnuts by Bipasha Bk
Washi tape #96 - Sugar Roll by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#1181 - Dot Dash Grid by Autour De Mwa & Co
#1141 - Bulldog Bash by Bipasha Bk
#1143 - Inflateably Awesome by Bipasha Bk

You can find more information about the AALL & Create products as well as a list of international stockists here:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment