Tuesday 30 July 2024

Stay hopeful

 Hi everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a Memory Dex card. I am really enjoying these dies and that is surprising because before I really was not into dies at all. If you are not into keeping these cards into a rolodex or something similar I think that they would look fabulous on a square card for a birthday or something. 




Here's how:



I used the design paper and some gelliprinted paper to cut out the card and some embellishments. 


I added some stamping and I inked the edges with blue ink. I did add more stamping later but didn't take a picture of that. 


I stamped the little girl and the flowers, I should have just masked it and stamped it in one go.... 


I added some stamping around the edge, added the flowers and glued the girl in place. Lastly I added the sentiment. I just stamped it direct on the card this time... I think it turned out really cute! 




I have used:

Design paper #7 - Papyrus Vert by Autour De Mwa & Co

Dies:
#48 - Bloom Bonanza
#55 - Garden Grace

Stamps:
#362 - Splodge by Autour De Mwa
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein
#1166 - Stay Hopeful by Janet Klein

For more information about all the products by AALL & Create please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today!







No comments:

Post a Comment