Thursday 18 July 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a journal spread with another Miss Dee. This time she is a runaway bride! 


She does look fabulous today, doesn't she? 

I printed her and the bottle and glass plus one of the sentiments. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and then cut them out. For the background I painted the pages with white acrylic to make them less absorbent. I then used my fingers to loosely paint the flowers and the leaves. I added some stamping and used a graphite pencil to draw around the leaves and also the sentiment. I put down some washi tape and placed the images on them. I also added a few small pieces of the same washi tape around the pages. 

You'll find Runaway Bride Dee HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment