Tuesday 22 August 2023

Tag: wishing you all the best for AALL & Create

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a tag I made for AALL & Create. 


Here's how I made this


This is a piece of gelli printed (mop-up) paper that I cut smaller and made into a tag. 


I stamped the image on it to colour straight on the tag. 


I added a little bit of background stamping


Added some stencilling 


I then coloured the image with a mixture of watercolour markers and coloured pencils. It was not easy and colouring a separately stamped image is much easier.  


I added a few pieces of washi tape


Stamped the sentiment


Here it is, all put together, I added some black lines and white splatters too. 



I have used the following products:

Stencil #110 Digits Checked by Bipasha Bl

Washi tape #60 - Melon Seeds by Janet Klein

Stamps: (All by Bipasha)

#552 - Scripted Cross
#443 - Scripted Circles
#630 - Basic Sentiments
#916 - Exodus Dreams

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by !






1 comment:

  1. What a luscious tag, Corrie. That bird is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete