Tuesday 15 August 2023

Big hugs

 Hello everyone, 

Time for another project for AALL & Create today and I have made a card with Tracy's designs. 


Here's how:


I started off with a piece of a gelliprint that I made with this stencil. It was 6 x 6 and I cut it down to fit a white card. 


I chose this flower as a focal point. I bent the stem a little before stamping. 


Here it is coloured. I used Copic Markers and a bit of coloured pencil.


I then stamped the background. I did add a little bit of white paint with my fingers around the cut sides to make it more like the rest of the print. I also added white splatters and I toned it down a little with a brayer and some white paint especially in the area where the flower head would go. That way it stands out more. 


I glued the flower and the sentiment in place and added some black lines here and there. Lastly I glued the panel onto a white card. 




I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #155 - Folium by Tracy Evans

Stamps:
#543 - Reckoner Digits by Tracy Evans
#625 - Vine by Tracy Evans
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#978 - Hexapetalistic by Tracy Evans 

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment: