Tuesday 8 August 2023

Travel

 Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a 6 x 6 card/artjournal page. I have used some of the new products and some old ones too. 


Here's how I made this:


I started with brayering a layer of light blue paint on my card stock. 


When the blue paint was dry I bartered over a layer of white acrylic paint and before it dried I put this stencil on the card and wiped away the paint in the stencil openings with a baby wipe. This gave a really nice effect I think. 


Next I heat embossed parts of this stamp with white embossing powder. 


I also stamped it a few times with grey ink. 


Some text, I always stamp some text. 


With paint pens I added some splatters. 


I added some washi tape to put my focal point on and a few pieces around the edges.


Next, I stamped the focal point. This is really a Christmas set but I wanted to show that you can use it in another way too. 


Here is is all put together. I went around the edges with a black ink pad and added a piece of Janet's ephemera which inspired the colours of this page. 



I have used the following products:

Stencil #171 -Circle Dance by Janet Klein
Washi tape #56 - Passports Please by Janet Klein
Ephemera #14 - Let's Go by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein
#895 - Passport Stamps by Janet Klein
#1000 - All Aboard by Autour de Mwa & Co

For more information about all the fabolous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !  




No comments:

Post a Comment