Tuesday 1 August 2023

Love always wins

 Hello everyone, 

After a break from crafting I am back! For today's AALL & Create project I have made a journal page. 


Here's how


I made a gelli print with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


Coloured the images I was going to use and cut them out. 


The sentiment


Before adding stamping to the page I toned it down with a brayer and some white paint. 


Also adding a few pieces of washi tape. 


All elements put together.. I added some doodle lines



For this project I have used the following materials:

Stencil #155 - Folium by Tracy Evans
Washi tape #62 Raspberry Clafoutis by Janet Klein

Stamps: (all by Janet Klein)
#976 - Love Grows
#932 - Love Wins
#938 - Define Love
#494 - X or O

For more information about all the fabolous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

  1. So happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed but I'm sure it was a well deserved break. I always enjoy your many posts!

    ReplyDelete