Tuesday 29 August 2023

Che Bello

 Hi everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a postcard.


Here's how:


I used Distress Oxides with blending tools and a stencil to create this background. 


I stamped the background a little with the same inks and I added the olive branch at the top right which I coloured with Copics. 


A  bit of black stamping along the edges. 


The images I planned to to use. I coloured everything with Copic Markers. In the end I didn't use the scooter. 


I did add more olives on the left side. 


I put down some washi tape and put the images on it. I also glued down the sentiment. A little doodling along the edges and around the sentiment finished it off. 



I have used the following products:
(all by Janet Klein)

Stencil #170 - White Lotus
Washi tape #56 - Passport Please

Stamps:
#692 - African Voices
#1015 - Rome Italy
#1017 - Bucket List

For more information about all the fantastic AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment