Monday 9 January 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello everyone, 

I am back with the second project for the first Challenge over at Country View Challenges for this year. The theme is Time/clocks and was set by Evelyn.


Here's how:


Started with stamping this stamp by Tracy Evans for AALL & Create. (#733 - Temporal)  I stamped the butterfly another time to layer of the top. 


Coloured the butterfly with Distress Ink re inkers and a brush. I then cut it out. 


The background was watercoloured with a mixture of Distress Inks and watercolours. I kept adding layers until I was happy.


I layered the butterfly on top and added shading around it so it looks to stand out. 


I added a sentiment, another set by AALL & Create , this time by Janet Klein. (#666 Every Day Sentiments) 
I matted the panel on some grey card stock and then adhered it to the card. 




We would like it if you played along with us! You could win a £20 voucher for the shop. Just remember to read the RULES before you enter ! 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 




6 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Corrie, your colouring skills are amazing! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Corrie - there is so much to view that my eye keeps travelling around and around. Beautifully done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een geweldig mooie kaart. Groetjes Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Corrie! Even the clocks look 3D! Amazing colouring again.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous make! Loving the stamp and how you painted it, and the 3D elements finish it so beautifully 😊. . I hope you're having a fab January! Take care, hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete