Tuesday 3 January 2023

Coffee in one hand...

 Hello everyone, 

Happy New Year ! 

For the first AALL & Create project for 2023 I have made an artjournal page.


Here's how:


First I made a gelli print with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


Next, I stamped the page randomly. 


Next I cut this die; I didn't use all of it in the end.. 


I put down the flower parts of the die cut and doodled a line around the actual print to frame the page. Note that I got rid of the stamping outside the print. I used a bit of white paint to do this. 


The image I chose to use. 


No Copic Markers today, but watercolours. Very relaxing but also time consuming. 


Adding a few pieces of washi tape. The background is now ready for the image and the sentiment. 


All put together. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

I have used:
Die #13 - Bursting Buds by Bipasha Bk
Washi tape #21 - Beach Rock by Janet Klein
Stencil #120 - Quattro Fiori by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#817 - Coffee Break by Janet Klein
#758 - Hidden Words by Janet Klein
#339 - Colour Theory by Janet Klein
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/stockists

Thanks so much for stopping by today ! 


 


 





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, loving the watercolour 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just totally outstanding, Corrie - I'm just loving how you brought it all together, the colour combination makes me so happy, and that sentiment is just bang on. We can do anything with coffee, right?!

    ReplyDelete