Tuesday 24 January 2023

Gym and tonic

 Hi everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a card I made for AALL & Create. I used another one of the Miss Dees. I think she is hilarious. I did change the sentiment a little to make it fit my feelings towards exercise. Lol


Here's how:


First, I made a gelli print with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


Next I added stamping, I used Versafine Clair Inks. 


I then used white paint to tone it down, added white splatters with a paint pen and went around the edges with a pallet knife and black acrylic paint. 


Next I stamped the Dee I wanted to use and some sentiments which I will use to make a new sentiment. 


I added washi tape on the card for Dee to stand on and coloured her with Copic Markers. Initially I coloured her pants and scrunchy blue but then decided green would be better so I just went over with a green marker. I then cut her out and assembled the sentiment.


The finished card. Lastly I glued the panel onto a white card and added turquoise pencil under the words. 



I have used the following materials:

Stencil #136 - Bug Hotel by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #20 - Verde Que Te Quiero Verde by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#339 - Colour Theory
#692 - Africal Voices
#758 - Hidden Words
#789 - Workout Dee
#786 - Travel Dee
#785 - Therapist Dee
All by Janet Klein

For more information and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. This card is a riot, and great change on the sentiment. You've done a masterful job of exercising my laughter muscles and tickling my colour bones!

    ReplyDelete