Tuesday 17 January 2023

Anything is possible

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to another project for AALL & Create. This week I have used Tracy's stamps, stencils by Abs and washi tape by Bipasha for an artjournal page. 


Here's how:


I had this piece of typing paper in my stash. It was used to mop up the last bits of paint from my gelli plate after a printing session. Sometimes the mop ups are nicer than the actual prints I think. So, I added stencilling using the same ish colours ink. I used Distress Oxide inks in Salvaged Patina and Rusty Hinge.


After the stencilling I used a brayer and some off white paint to tone it down a little. I then added stamping in the same colours as I used for the stencilling. 


Next, more stamping, this time with grey and black Versafine Clair inks. 


Added some washi tape. I chose this one because it had some of the same colours as my background. I just cut out the different 'passport stamps'. 


Using a black marker went around the edges of the paper and I also added black splatters with a paint pen. 


Next I stamped the butterfly that I wanted to use for my focal point. I stamped it on a piece of card that I dunked into the same Distress Oxide inks again. I also toned that down with the same off white paint. 


I then added some colour with watercolour markers and white splatters and doodles for which I used a white paint pen.


Stamping the sentiment. 


And here it is all put together. 
Because it was typing paper I put the whole page on a sheet of 'stick it'. I basically made it into a huge sticker and then put it in my art journal. It is nice and flat now. 




I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencils:
#39 - Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa
#105 - Lotza Trianglz by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape:
#14 - Passport Stamps by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#757 - Tickets by Tracy Evans
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#755 - Round Digits by Tracy Evans
#730 - Geometric Butterflies by Tracy Evans
#533 - Bring On The Sentiments by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 


 



 


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Corrie, and not only do I love the colour combination, but that sentiment is SO bang on! 💖

    ReplyDelete