Tuesday 10 January 2023

Annoying you...

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a postcard that I made for AALL & Create. 


Here's how:


I made a background on watercolour paper with Distress Oxide inks. I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China. I also used a brayer to add some white paint over top.


Using this cat with the fishbowl as a focal point. I was going to use part of the bad cats sentiment but decided against it later. 


Bit of stamping here and there. The circles were embossed with white powder. I also stamped the cat on the card so I got all the little marks around it. I can't cut those out.. 


Added some orange and white splatters and some washi tape. The cat was cut out together with the little fish on the side. I coloured them with watercolour markers. 


In the end I decided on this sentiment, but only because I actually do not really like cats....lol I am a dog person.  


And here it is all together. I added some orange with a watercolour marker on the bottom of the words. 



I have used :

Stencil #136 - Bug Hotel by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #19 - Wishy Washi
Stamps:
#787 - Valentine Dee by Janet Klein
#457 - Background Voices by Bipasha Bk
#625 - Vine by Tracy Evans
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#793 - Bad Cats Club by Dominic Phillips

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh what great fun, Corrie! I know people like this cat, and had a cat at one time just like it. We babysat fish for friends one time, and it was chaos to the max! Thanks for the fun memory!!

    ReplyDelete