Tuesday 6 September 2022

Take flight

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a card. 


Here's how I made it:


First I cut a piece of watercolour paper to the size of a card topper. I then stamped Dominic's butterfly on it. This stamp is my absolute favourite from Dominic's first collection. 


I added watercolours loosely all over the butterfly and sprayed some water over it to make it run outside the lines. 


I then used coloured pencils to add some more colour to the butterfly itself. 


Next I used the dots of this stencil to add some more interest. I used coloured pencils in the same colours as I used for the butterfly. 


Next, I added some strips of washi tape to frame the image. I also splattered some white paint on it using a Posca Paint pen. 


I then drew a line around the card and added some more stamping using this set by Tracy. 


The panel was then glued onto a card. 



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil:
#139 - Snow Pines by Janet Klein

Stamps:
#772 - Magical Realm by Dominic Phillips
#729 - Spread Your Wings by Tracy Evans

Washitape:
#24 - Power Words by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the fantastic AALL & Create products and a worldwide list of stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment: