Tuesday 13 September 2022

Spilling wine

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another project for AALL & Create. I have made an artjournal with one of the Miss Dee stamps. They crack me up and I want to keep on using them.


Here's how I made it:


First I coloured Miss Dee. 


I dug out my Distress Oxide Sprays which I hadn't used for ages. I used 'Squeezed Lemonade', 'Twisted Citron' and 'Mowed Lawn'. I used some white paint and a brayer to clean up the pages and to add some more light areas. I then used this stencil with white paint and with 'Faded Jeans" Distress Ink. 


Some background stamping. 


Next I added some washi tape for Dee to stand on. 


and there she is in all her glory. I must say I totally agree with her... lol



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil:
#101 - Secret Numbers by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#489 - Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa
#758 - Hidden Words by Janet Klein
#769 - Runner Dee by Janet Klein

Washi tape:
#4 - Encrypt by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit: 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. Prachtige pagina's. Ik heb de stempel in handen gehad en weer teruggelegd. Daar heb ik nu toch spijt van ;-)
    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a snorting-my-coffee-through-the-nose spread. Well done. 🤣

    ReplyDelete