Tuesday 27 September 2022

Take chances

 Hello everyone, 

It's Tuesday and that means another project for AALL & Create. I have used some of Bipasha's new stamps for a journal page. It is a little bright ! 


Here's how I made it:


I cut a piece of watercolour paper to 20 x 15 cm approx. I like this size to work on. I heat embossed this stamp by Bipasha with white powder and then used Lindy's Stamp Gang ink sprays to colour the page. I hadn't used these in ages. Sometimes i Forget what I have... 


I then added some washi tape for more interest. 


Next I added some stamping. The circles are very subtle. I used a combination of Distress Oxide inks and Versafine Clair inks to stamp. 


Next I stamped the flower stamp on watercolour paper. 


I coloured it with watercolour markers (Ecoline). I am not sure about these, some of the colours are a bit garish and the set doesn't have a nice dark green. 
After I finished colouring I cut it out. 


I glued it onto my page and added some Tim Holtz stickers as a sentiment. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stamps:
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#747 - Positive Thoughts by Bipasha Bk
#713 - Shattering by Bipasha Bk
#745 - Visiting The Flowers by Bipasha Bk
#743 - Time & Tide by Bipasha Bk

Washi tape:
#7 - 25 mm by Autour de Mwa
#15 - Twine by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products including a list of international stockists, please visit:


Thanks for stopping by today ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment