Tuesday 30 August 2022

Choose to shine

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I have another post for AALL & Create. I have made a card with Bipasha's newest designs. I tried to do something different today but I don't know if I did them justice. I sort of like how it turned out though. 



Here's how I made it:


I stamped the flower stamp once at the bottom and once partly in the top left corner. 


I then added some washi tape to add more interest. 


I added some stencilling too, using graphite paste. It has a very subtle glitter in it. 


Next I added white paint here and there using my fingers to tone down the black washi tape, I then stamped over the top of that and in a few other places. 


I used watercolour markers to colour the flowers. 


Lastly I used this stamp set to make a sentiment for the card. 


and there is it.. oh, almost forgot, I did add some white and pink paint splatters. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #147 - Coffee Stains by Bipasha Bk
Washi #24 - Power Words by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#746 - Dreams that blossom by Bipasha Bk
#747 - Positive Thoughts by Bipasha Bk
#748 - Add A Motto by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists,  please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment