Tuesday 9 August 2022

A time of wonders

 Hello everyone, 

It's Tuesday so that means another project for AALL & Create. This time I have made a mini album. I have used Eileen Hull's passport die by Sissix to cut out the book. 


Here's how I made this:


After die cutting the pieces for the book I stamped this image by Dominic on the front cover. This was a little more difficult than what I normally do because this image is impossible to cut out so I had to work with it straight on my project. 


Next, I used watercolours, watercolour markers and coloured pencils to colour in the image. 


I then used watercolours and Distress Ink to colour the background. When that all had dried, I added some stencilling and stamping. I added more later... 


I did the same with the spine of the book and the back cover. I just didn't add a focal image. 


Next I added some more stamping, some doodling lines and pieces of pattern paper for something different.. The sentiment is a clippings sticker and I added two double pages inside, attaching them to the book with sari ribbon. That finished the book. 


The back...


I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #39 - Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa
Stamp # 757 - Tickets  by Tracy Evans
Stamp #776 - Funghi Flowers by Dominic Phillips

For more information about the AALL & Create products and a worldwide stockist list please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little book, Corrie - loving the colour combination throughout and that front covers is fabulous especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the colours , I think I need that stamp now 😄

    ReplyDelete