Tuesday 2 August 2022

A hippity hoppity birthday

 Hello everyone, 

For the first August AALL & Create project I have made a birthday card for a furry animal lover.


Here is how I made this:


First I watercoloured this adorable bunny.


I then made a simple background with a stencil and Distress Oxide ink. I rubbed the ink pads over the stencil (Fossilised Amber & Rusty Hinge) and spritzed water over it. I then printed the stencil on the card. 


I then stamped the background randomly.


Adding some washi tape to stand little bunny on and a bit in the top right corner to balance it. 


I decided to make up a new sentiment, lol. 


and here she is! Lastly I added some turquoise pencil around the words and glued the panel on a white card. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #147 - Coffee Stains by Bipasha Bk
Washi tape #21 - Beach Rock by Janet Klein
Stamps:
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#366 - Roundly by Auto de Mwa
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#666 - Everyday Sentiments by Janet Klein
#678 - Hippity Hoppity by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




1 comment:

  1. What a great card, Corrie - that's definitely going to be a keeper for hippity-hoppity lovers! 😉

    ReplyDelete