Wednesday 17 August 2022

Happy birthday

 Hello everyone, 

Today's project is the second inspiration piece for the August Challenge over at Country View Challenges. The theme is 'birthday card/gift' so I made another card. I used Katzelkraft stamps this time. 


Here's how I made it:


First I watercoloured the rabbit.



He is by Katzelkraft. 


Next I coloured a piece of watercolour paper with Distress Oxides by dunking the card into the ink that I spritzed with water. 


Next I toned it down with white paint and a brayer. 


Stamped the background here and there. I used the same Distress Oxides and a Versafine Clair stamp pad in Nocturne. 


I then stamped the sentiment. I needed to be where the rabbit could 'write it' so I had him on the card before stamping so I could guess where to place the stamp.
I also added a few bits of washi tape for him to stand on. 


And here it is. I added some doodling lines along the edges to finish it of.. 



There is still time to play along with our challenge. Made sure to read the RULES though! 
Thank you for stopping by today. 




4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the rabbit writing the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome background, cute rabbit writing the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a fabulous birthday card! I love how you created this and those bunny rabbit stamps are adorable - perfect 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete