Tuesday 16 August 2022

Inspire

Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made an art journal spread in one of my smaller journals. It measures about 15 x 11 cm and is by Hahnemühle. It turned out a little busy but I think I quite like it.  



Here's how I made this:


I made the background with oil pastels; adding vertical stripes of colour in rainbow order. Of course it turned out way to bright to my liking so I used a brayer and white paint to tone it down. I then heat embossed this stamp over the top. 


Next I added some stencilling using inks and this Dahlia stencil. I tried to keep to the rainbow again using the same - ish colours as the background. 


Next I stamped the background randomly using grey and black Versafine clair. 


If it wasn't busy enough.... lol I added some washi tape. 


I used this butterfly as a focal and coloured it with Copic Markers. 


Next I stamped some of the words of this stamp to use as a sentiment. 


And that finished it off. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #89 - Dahlias by Autour de Mwa

Washi tape: Cut, Tear, Layer by Tracy Evans
Stamps: (all by Tracy Evans)
#304 - Heartfelt
#543 - Reckoner Digits
#734 - Glide
#754 - Power Of The Word

#755 - Round Digits 

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/stockists

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment