Thursday 10 March 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a postcard with the newly released 'The Wizard'. Doesn't he look dapper ! 



I printed and coloured him and cut him out. I found this background in my stash. It was made with alcohol inks and a stencil. I used a brayer and toned it down with some white paint. I put down some washi tape and accentuated it with a graphite pencil, stamped the background here and there and I then placed him and the sentiment of the set on it. I also inked the edges of the card. 

You'll find the Wizard HERE.

Thank you for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Dapper indeed - he's obviously living up to his name. I'm really enjoying the colour combination on here, Corrie, and the sentiment is just so appropriate for these times. xo

    ReplyDelete