Thursday 24 March 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a triptych of ATC's. I have used the newly released No Probllama for this. Aren't they the cutest? 


I found three similar already coloured ATC sized cards in my stash and added stencilling, stamping and washi tape to them. I printed, coloured and cut out the Llamas and put them on the cards. They middle card was reserved for the sentiment but I thought it was a little bare so decide to add the birdie too. I matted the cards on black card stock and then on a piece of designpaper. 


Here is a view of each card separately:




You'll find these Llamas HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. These are just delightful, Corrie - what a great set of stamps, and I love the way you've combined them into a triptych. Yes!!

    ReplyDelete